CM Tooltip Glossary
CM Tooltip Glossary allows you to easily create a glossary, encyclopaedia or dictionary of your terms and show responsive tooltips when users hover over the terms.
The CM glossary tooltip is a WordPress plugin that enables you to check posts or pages for defined glossary terms, by adding links to a glossary term page that contains the definition of the term used.
The CM tooltip glossary plugin displays a tooltip containing the definition when users hover over the specific term.
The CM tooltip glossary plugin also creates a responsive glossary index with all tooltip glossary terms used.
This tooltip plugin allows users to add unlimited tooltips to a site or within a glossary of terms.
- Automatically generates a Glossary index of terms. Example
- Ability to show your Glossary index list as tiles Example
- Each glossary term has its own unique post. Example
- Tooltip window can optionally appear when term is hovered over by the cursor. Example-Check Information Architecture
- Term page can optionally be linked directly from posts or pages. Example-Click on Information Architecture
- Includes several filters to optimize the Tooltip window and limit the length of description displayed.
- Prevents the glossary from parsing text, when needed, by using a Shortcode text .
- Support Excerpts (if they exist) as a hover-over text that appears in the Tooltip window.
- Controls the location and area where the Tooltip appears (pages, posts, homepage)
- Controls the settings in cases where the Tooltip appears more than once.
- Supports UTF-8